Linking for Healthy Communities: With Everyone, For Everyone
|Date||20 November 2017 – 21 November 2017|
|Location||BMO Institute for Learning|
A community is only healthy when all of its members are valued, heard, involved, and engaged.
HC Link’s 2017 conference will be a safe, open space for curiosity, self-reflection and conversation about how to work across difference to build more inclusive communities. Sessions will cover equity, diversity, cultural humility, inclusion and allyship, with a focus on youth, ethnoracial, Francophone, and Indigenous communities.
The event will feature inspiring and informative presentations, engaging small group activities, interactive workshops as well as opportunities for sharing and networking with colleagues from across Ontario. Portions of the event will be held in French to meet the specific needs of Francophone populations.
Linking for Healthy Communities 2017 will explore how communities can work with EVERYONE to create communities healthy for EVERYONE.
At this conference, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build your understanding of equity, diversity, cultural humility, inclusion and allyship.
- Ask questions, reflect, and learn in a safe space for open conversation.
- Learn to work across difference with diverse groups to advance your collective efforts.
- Gain practical strategies to build inclusive communities.
- Come out of your silo! Connect and share with conference participants from many sectors and from across Ontario.
See the conference program to learn more: http://hclinkontario.ca/events/conferences1/8-hclink/284-conference-program-2017.html
FOLLOW THIS CONFERENCE: #Link4HC and #RassemblerCS